The P&WCSMART™ flat-rate overhaul is guaranteed not to exceed a set capped price – letting you accurately plan your maintenance costs. Plus, P&W’s service network is offering you an increased new part mix at an attractive flat rate.
This means a guaranteed overhaul price with no surprises and the dependability and quality of genuine Pratt & Whitney parts and service.
INCLUDED IN THIS OFFER
- Category 1-6 service bulletins
- No extra charges for typical corrosion, sulphidation, or replacement of non-genuine P&W parts
- No extra charges for foreign object damage (FOD) provided it did not cause an unscheduled removal
- Labour, new parts, used parts, parts exchanges, sub-contracted charges, bulk, test and packaging
- Shop warranty from a P&W service centre or a designated repair and overhaul facility.
- CT blades and life-limited parts (LLP) (minimum 8,000 cycles / new CT disk with 7200 cycles on PT6T-3D/DE/DF) are included in the power section capped price.
|Applicable engine models
||Basic flat-rate overhaul price (per unit)1
||Overhaul capped price (per unit)1
| PT6T-3/3B/3BE/3BF/3BG power section
| PT6T-3D/3DE/3DF power section
| PT6T-6/6B power section
| PT6T-3/3B/3BE/3BF/3BG reduction gearbox
| PT6T-3D/3DE/3DF reduction gearbox
| PT6T-6/6B reduction gearbox
1Repair and replacement of accessories are not included.
2Additional charge of US$50,000 is applicable if housing set is replaced.
- Replace all LLP with higher minimum cycles remaining (12,000/New condition) at additional cost for PT6T models
1 Accessories refurbishment is included (replacement is excluded and charged over & above).
|Engine Model: PT6B-36A/B
|| Flat Rate Overhaul Cost in $USD (per engine)1,2
| Complete engine overhaul
2 Replacement of accessory gearbox housing (US$30,000 USD) and gas generator case (US$35,000) are charged over and above the flat-rate overhaul price.
- Aircraft tail number is mandatory.
- Engine must be a normal, time-expired core operated in accordance with P&WC’s approved documentation and removed for scheduled reasons. Additional charge may apply if engine is deemed uneconomical to overhaul.
- Unit must be complete.
- Request for this program must be placed before or at engine inspection.
- Engine must have been operated according to its type certificate, on a civil registered aircraft, and maintained by a civilly registered entity, otherwise a military premium will apply.