Overhaul your PW530A engine at a flat rate of US$689,000 through P&WCSMART™, ensuring you get the P&WC quality, genuine parts, and service at a great price with no surprises. To maximize value, you can add life limited parts replacement at a capped price of no more than US$30,000 – letting you accurately plan your maintenance costs.
You benefit by:
- A great flat-rate price to overhaul your Cessna Bravo engines and no surprises.
- Flexibility and easier planning with the option to add life limited parts (LLPs) at a capped cost.
- A simplified experience – no extra charges for typical corrosion, sulphidation, non-genuine P&W parts or foreign object damage (provided it did not cause an unscheduled removal).
- Greater durability with P&W genuine parts – including an increased new part mix.
Included in this offer:
- Category 1-6 Service Bulletins included, excluding accessories.
- Increased new parts mix, improving durability.
- Category 7 & 8 Service Bulletins excluded (except on attrition of Cat 1-6 parts)
- Labour, new parts, used parts, parts exchanges, sub-contracted charges, bulk, test, and packaging.
- Shop warranty from a P&WC service centre or designated overhaul facility (DOF).
- Minimum Limited Life Parts (LLP) replacement tailored to customer Time Between Overhaul (TBO) at a very low price of $10,000 per LLP. (Included in the capped amount of $719,000)
Eligibility & conditions:
- This offer is only available to owners/operators of applicable engines.
- Owner/operator must request access to program pricing prior to /or at engine inspection/cost estimate (inspect & hold).
- NOTE: Requests via intermediaries such as brokers, providers of power-by-the-hour services, dealers, agents, etc. will not be accepted unless requested directly by the owner/operator.
- Contact P&WC to ensure engine eligibility for commercial support and if so to include engine serial number in Commercial Support Program.
- Operator must request and/or purchase flat rate pricing prior to or at engine inspection/cost estimate.
- Engine is a normal time expired core operated in accordance with P&WC approved documentation and removed for scheduled reasons and not for a significant BUR.
- Engines operated under an extended TBO are accepted (subject to additional charges for soft time parts replacement)
- No extra charges for typical corrosion / sulphidation / non-genuine P&WC parts and for normal repairable FOD (if FOD did not cause removal).
- Engine must be complete (No missing parts).
- If an engine is deemed uneconomical to overhaul, a "beyond economical overhaul" charge may apply. Ask for details from your selected P&WC overhaul shop.
- Overhaul accessories excluded.
*Exclusions are but not limited to:
- Accessories replacement (scrap or for SB incorporation) and overhaul are excluded. (Listing can be found in the Maintenance Manual)
- Category 7 & 8 SB’s (except on attrition of Cat 1-6 parts)
- Engine or parts damage or replaced for reasons beyond P&WC Control, such as Shipping damage or engines operated outside of scope.
- Missing parts
- Parts replacement due to no or inaccurate records
- Excessive/severe corrosion, sulphidation and FOD excluded from the program.
All shipping costs, taxes, duties, tariffs, and insurance are the Customer’s responsibility.
This limited-time offer is available through P&WC's Service Centre network facilities and at participating Designated Overhaul Facilities.