PT6A-21, PT6A-27, PT6A-28, PT6A-34/34AG, PT6A-41, PT6A-42, PT6A-112, PT6A-114/114A, PT6A-135/135A
For as low as US$235,000 depending on your engine model
The P&WCSMART™ Flat Rate Overhaul Program ensures a guaranteed overhaul price with no surprises. We’ve also capped the price for optional parts replacement for compressor turbine (CT) blades and limited life parts (LLPs) – enabling you to accurately plan your maintenance costs – along with the dependability and quality of genuine P&WC parts and service.
BENEFITS & INCLUSIONS
- An attractive price point to keep your aircraft in operation
- Fixed, final price upfront
- Increased new part mix, improving reliability and durability
- Category 1 – 6 service bulletins included
- Overhaul or replacement of accessories excluded
- Shop warranty from a P&WC service centre or P&WC designated overhaul facility (DOF)
- No extra charges for typical corrosion, sulphidation or non-genuine P&WC parts
- No extra charges for normal repairable foreign object damage (FOD), if FOD did not cause removal
||Flat rate overhaul cost ($US)
||Capped overhaul price including optional CT blades & life limited parts (LLP) ($US)
- Optional CT blades and LLPs under the regular capped-cost program include a mix of used and new parts, providing operators with a minimum of 5,400 cycles remaining on all LLPs
- Additional cycles are available over and above 5,400
- Accessories are overhauled separately at normal shop pricing
ELIGIBILITY & CONDITIONS
- Aircraft tail number must be provided.
- Operator must request or purchase the flat rate overhaul pricing prior to or at the time of engine inspection/cost estimate.
- Engine must be a normal, time-expired core operated in accordance with P&WC-approved documentation, and removed for scheduled reasons and not for a significant basic unscheduled removal.
- Engine must be complete (missing parts will be charged).
- If an engine is deemed uneconomical to overhaul, an engine exchange will be offered.
- Additional charges may apply. Engine must have been operated according to its type certificate, on a civil registered aircraft, and maintained by a civilly registered entity, otherwise a military premium will apply.
Contact us for more information or if your engine does not meet these requirements.
PT6A-11, PT6A-21, PT6A-27, PT6A-28, PT6A-34/34AG, PT6A-36, PT6A-41, PT6A-42, PT6A-112, PT6A-114/114A, PT6A-135/135A
Save thousands of dollars on your HSI and a credit toward your next overhaul
Upon the purchase of a new Compressor Turbine blades set at your HSI shop visit, we will cover the cost of labour for the entire HSI – that's savings between US$10,000 to US$20,000 depending on your engine model*. In addition to this, we will pick up the cost of new spark igniters and provide a $10,000 credit toward the cost of a P&WCSMART overhaul.
We are offering additional discounts – on top of the savings above – of between 10% and 20% on the following HSI engine parts.
A 10% discount on the following new hot section parts:
- Sealing Ring
- Cover No 2
- Compressor Turbine Vane Ring (CTVR)
- CT Shroud
- Small Exit Duct
- Lock Plate
- CT Disk
A 20% discount on these new hot section parts:
- Ignition Cables
- Chip Detectors
- Chip Detectors
*USD$10,000 labour credit for PT6A-11/21/27/28/36/112/114/135/135A engines
*USD$20,000 labour credit for PT6A-114A/41/42 engines
*USD$10,000 labour credit for PT6A-34/34AG on latest CT Blades (PN 3079351-01), otherwise USD$10,000 labour credit
Category 1-4 Service Bulletins
- No extra charges for typical corrosion, sulphidation or erosion
- No extra charges for foreign object damage (FOD); provided it did not cause an unscheduled removal
- No extra charges for replacement of non-OEM parts with genuine Pratt & Whitney Canada parts
- This offer is available only to owners/operators of applicable PT6A engines for which new compressor turbine blades must be installed as part of a scheduled HSI shop visit
- The engine must have been operated in accordance with Pratt & Whitney Canada-approved documentation and the relevant authorities’ instructions for continued airworthiness
- The engine must have been removed for scheduled reasons and not for a significant unscheduled removal
Contact us if your engine does not meet these conditions or for more detailed information.
- Engine must be a normal, time-expired core operated in accordance with P&W-approved documentation and removed for scheduled reasons
- Only complete engines accepted
- Pricing request must be placed before or at engine inspection
- The offer is also applicable to military customers with a premium
Contact us if your engine does not meet these conditions or for more complete details.
Plan your PT6A-140 engine maintenance expenses with confidence with our new Harsh Environment Overhaul Solution which provides a competitive overhaul price as low as US$475,000 including the replacement of up to three life-limited parts.
This limited-time offer is available through P&WC's Global Service Network, including participating designated facilities.
- Attractive pricing created specifically for harsh environments to keep overhaul costs in check and your aircraft in operation.
- Includes an increased new-part mix improving reliability and durability.
- Includes2 replacement of three life-limited parts (LLPs) with additional LLPs capped at US$10,000 each.
- Includes category 1 – 6 service bulletins.
- Includes a P&WC or P&WC Designated Facility Shop Warranty
- Minimum LLP cycles can be tailored based on your mission.
- Optional accessories overhaul available (to be quoted separately).
ELIGIBILITY & CONDITIONS
- Operator must request/purchase the Harsh Environment Overhaul Solution prior to, or at the time of engine inspection/cost estimate.
- Engine must be a normal time expired core operated in accordance with P&WC approved documentation and removed for scheduled reasons and not for a significant unscheduled engine removal.
- No extra charges for typical corrosion/sulphidation/non-genuine P&WC parts
- No extra charges for normal repairable foreign object damage (FOD), if FOD did not cause removal. Engine must be complete (No missing parts).
- 1If an engine is deemed uneconomical to overhaul, beyond economical overhaul (BEO) charge may apply. The fee will be calculated by the shop performing the overhaul and will be capped at US$30,000. Ask for details from your selected overhaul shop. Based on availability, an exchange engine can be offered when customer engine is deemed uneconomical to overhaul. Note that customers are responsible for WIP Charges when exchanging engines. The offer is also applicable to Military customers with a premium flat rate of $30,000 per engine.
- ²Up to 3 LLPs replacement for LLPs included. All LLP replacements guarantee a minimum of 8,000 cycles remaining. It is possible to purchase additional cycles if needed.
Harsh Environment Overhaul Solution
Stubshaft Compressor Rotor
Comp disk stg 2
Comp disk stg 3
First 3 LLPs included
Additional LLPs charged
$10,000 per LLP
*Accessories overhaul quoted separately
All shipping costs, taxes, duties, tariffs, and insurance are the Customer’s responsibility.
LLP usage is based on a basic TBO of 4,000 hours with a cycle ration per hour of 2 cycles. Customer can elect to replace the LLP when CT Discs have less than 4,000 cycles remaining and other LLP when they have less than 8000 cycles remaining.
PURCHASING ADDITIONAL CYCLES
The overhaul price is increased by:
- US$20,000 for a minimum of 12,000 cycles remaining on all LLPs
- US$40,000 for a minimum of 14,000 cycles remaining on all LLPs
- US$60,000 for all new LLPs
This is a limited time offer and P&WC reserves the right to modify or terminate this program at any time.