The P&WCSMART™ Flat Rate Overhaul is guaranteed not to exceed a set capped price – letting you accurately plan your maintenance costs. Plus, P&W’s service network is offering you an increased new part mix at an attractive flat rate.
This means a guaranteed overhaul price with no surprises and the dependability and quality of genuine Pratt & Whitney parts and service.
INCLUDED IN THIS OFFER
- Category 1-6 Service Bulletins.
- No extra charges for typical corrosion, sulphidation, or replacement of non-genuine P&W parts.
- No extra charges for foreign object damage (FOD) provided it did not cause an unscheduled removal.
- Labour, new parts, used parts, parts exchanges, sub-contracted charges, bulk, test and packaging.
- Shop warranty from a P&W service centre or a Designated Repair and Overhaul facility.
- CT blades and life-limited parts (LLP) (minimum 8,000 cycles / new CT disk with 7200 cycles on PT6T-3D/DE/DF) are included in the PS capped price.
PT6T and PW200 Engine Applicability & Pricing (in $USD)
|Applicable Engine Models
||Basic Flat Rate Overhaul Price (per unit)1
||Overhaul Capped Price (per unit)1
| PT6T-3/3B/3BE/3BF/3BG Power Section
| PT6T-3D/3DE/3DF Power Section
| PT6T-6/6B Power Section
| PT6T-3/3B/3BE/3BF/3BG Reduction Gearbox
| PT6T-3D/3DE/3DF Reduction Gearbox
| PT6T-6/6B Reduction Gearbox
1Repair and replacement of accessories are not included.
2Additional charge of US$35,000 is applicable if housing set is replaced.
- Replace all LLP with higher minimum cycles remaining (12,000/New condition) at additional cost.
PT6B-36A/B Engine Applicability & Pricing (in $USD)
1 Accessories refurbishment is included (replacement is excluded and charged over & above).
|Engine Model: PT6B-36A/B
|| Flat Rate Overhaul Cost (per engine)1,2
| Complete engine overhaul
2 Replacement of accessory gearbox housing (US$+20,000 USD) and gas generator case (US$+$25,000) are charged over and above the Flat Rate Overhaul price.
- Factory-new compressor turbine disk at US$23,000.
- Factory-new CT vane ring at US$12,000.
- Aircraft tail number is mandatory.
- Engine must be a normal, time-expired core operated in accordance with P&WC’s approved documentation and removed for scheduled reasons. Additional charge may apply if engine is deemed uneconomical to overhaul.
- Unit must be complete.
- Request for this program must be placed before or at engine inspection.
- Engine must have been operated according to its type certificate, on a civil registered aircraft, and maintained by a civilly registered entity, otherwise a military premium will apply.