- Basic hot section gas path parts such as blades, vanes (except for single segment HP vanes), shroud segments and gaskets/ packings if P&WC supplied only*
- Fuel nozzles (pre-SB21891 for PW127), flow divider, main oil filter, thermocouples and ignitor plugs. Other accessories excluded
* Excludes major housings (gas gen case, turbine support case), LLP, PT pack, single segment HP vanes, and other parts not normally associated with basic hot section inspection.
Offer is available to PW100 engine owners/operators only
Engine owners/operators must request this program immediately after detailed inspection and prior to sending any parts out for repair. Some engines make be deemed beyond economical repair and incur additional charges
- The engine must have been operated in accordance with P&WC-approved documentation and authorities’ instructions for continued airworthiness and removed for scheduled reasons and not for a significant basic unscheduled removal (BUR)
- Labour, accessories, shipping and test cell fees are quoted separately by your preferred P&WC designated service provider
- To be eligible for this program, engines with single HP vanes must be upgraded to triple vanes. The cost of triple vanes is US$28,000
- Some conditions apply. Contact us if your engine does not meet these conditions or for more complete details.
This is a limited-time offer and P&WC reserves the right to modify or terminate this program at any time. We may extend the eligibility period of the P&WCSMART™ programs for operators with a minimum fleet of five (5) P&WC-powered aircraft.