- Basic hot section gas path parts such as blades, vanes (except for single segment HP vanes), shroud segments and gaskets/ packings if P&WC supplied only*
- Fuel nozzles (pre-SB21891 for PW127), flow divider, main oil filter, thermocouples and ignitor plugs. Other accessories excluded.
* Excludes major housings (gas gen case, turbine support case), LLP, PT pack, single segment HP vanes, and other parts not normally associated with basic hot section inspection.
- Offer is available to PW100 engine owners/operators only.
- The engine must have been operated in accordance with P&WC-approved documentation and authorities’ instructions for continued airworthiness and removed for scheduled reasons and not for a significant BUR.
- Labour, accessories, shipping and test cell fees are quoted separately by your preferred P&WC designated service provider.
- Some conditions apply. Contact us if your engine does not meet these conditions or for more complete details.
This is a limited-time offer and P&WC reserves the right to modify or terminate this program at any time. We may extend the eligibility period of the P&WCSMART™ programs for operators with a minimum fleet of five (5) P&WC-powered aircraft.